Marketing profile

My vocal talents ..... my voice consist of an Alto singing pitch with a range of accents applied, i am originally from Nigeria so i have an accent and i can do other accents such as American accent, Received pronunciation (RP) and an African accent. I speak other languages such as English, Yoruba, little bit of spanish from my five years spanish lessons in secondary school, little bit of German from taking a German beginners course during my first year of college and i understand Urdu just from watching Bollywood movies. i sing a little and i strive to expand my vocal range so i work on singing other pitch alongside singing Alto pitch.
i took part in last years school musical production of Hairspray and i was mainly part of the ensemble which means i was singing and dancing with the ensemble and i was also given the part of louise a mini role to showcase my talent alongside with singing and dancing. My vocal strengths are;

  • Clarity.
  • Breath control.
  • Articulation.
  • Projection. 
  • Pace.
  • Pitch .
  • Tone of voice .
  • Line delivery.
And i am still working on strengthening them to be even better, i strive hard and put my 100% into everything i do.
i have taken part in activities such as;
  • The Wiz Musical production - Evilenne
  • Jazz night - sung - Cry me a river by Dianna Krall
  • Musical mashups - sung - As long as he needs me (Oliver) 
  • Skidrow - Little shop of horrors 
  • Took part in a few acting showcases - used different accents. 
  • Present moment Theatre lab production of The Tempest - played Antonio 
I have had experiences working with professionals and vigorously with other people, i hard working, a good listener and a good problem solver. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabethan Era

John Godber and Thatcherite Britain

children stories - research