musical theatre part 3

After practising the song for a few lessons we had our individual assessments which we had a one to one assessment with the teacher tom, we did a few warms ups then we had to sing the song we were practising for the past few lessons which is called seasons of love.
before the individual assessments we did a group warm up then we had to wait outside the classroom for our turn or go to the hub and work on the written task given as homework.


in my assessment I felt like it was alright , however I could have done better and listened to the notes being played before singing it in order to keep it in tune and also I could have open my mouth wider in order to tune the song and give it a louder pitch. But overall I think the assessment was okay,.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabethan Era

John Godber and Thatcherite Britain

children stories - research