musical theatre part 6

Todays lesson we did the same warm up routine we normally do then we had to sing three different songs as well in order to help us practise holding to our lines whilst singing different parts of a song as an ensemble.
 we then all learnt 'our love is here to stay' together as a group , then we all had to sing it as a solo . I wasn't able to sing the first part properly at first because I didn't practise it enough because I  kept stopping when I made a mistake, however when I heard others sing their parts I listened to it and practised sing it , then I was able to get it right.
As home work we had to go listen and learn three other jazz songs in order to perform it at the Tuesday night jazz club which will start next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabethan Era

John Godber and Thatcherite Britain

children stories - research